What is Local Search Marketing?
Local Search Marketing is a process of:
- Ensuring your business location(s) is correctly listed and properly represented on various local listing websites throughout the web (example: Google, Bing, Yelp, YP.com, etc). This process is commonly referred to as NAP Consistency.
- Monitoring and responding to online reviews.
- Increasing your rank or positioning on these various websites throughout the web.
Why is Local Search Marketing Important?
- When you search on Google or Bing and a list of local businesses show up, that is local search marketing. If you are not there, then you are not found.
- Reviews play a huge role in a customer's decision on whether or not to buy from you. Negative reviews can destroy your reputation if not properly handled.
- It ensures your business information is correct. It is very irritating for customers when your information is inaccurate; especially your business hours.
Why Choose Us as Your Local Search Marketing Company?
Local Search Marketing is one of our core competencies at St. Louis Digital Media. We work with single location, multi-location, and nationwide franchises; helping them achieve their local search goals.
- Official Google “Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map” Partner.
- Absolute concrete knowledge of the local search marketing industry and how it functions.
- Experience with a wide array of challenges such as change of address and/or phone numbers, duplicate and/or incorrect listings, previously verified listings, responding to positive and/or negative reviews, removing false online reviews, and increasing search results positioning.