Full or Part Time, St. Louis, MO
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Web Developer to join our team. This is a full-time position where you would work onsite in our St. Louis Office and play a significant role in the growth of our company. We also have a part time development position available, where you would have the option to work onsite or remotely as long as you are located in St. Louis. You will be compensated with a competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses based on your contribution to the company.
- Work as a team with a Graphic Designer to design and develop custom WordPress themes.
- Provide maintenance and/or improvements to current WordPress sites.
- Directly communicate with Clients regarding website development, maintenance, and/or change requests.
- Be Passionate. Have a desire to learn and expand your skill set. We want you to try to do something new and cool on each project… upping your game every time. Go the extra mile to achieve our Client’s goals. Absolutely love reach-efforts around here.
- Be Smart. We want you to come up with new ideas to improve processes, sales, expenses, etc. Your opinion will be heard and does matter.
- Be Flexible. This is a small growing company and needs will change often. You are expected to step up and support the team by helping out even if it is not in your job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher: Recent Graduates Encouraged to Apply
- Experience with PHP, Bootstrap 3 or 4 framework(s), Photoshop*
- Full understanding of and how to execute mobile-first responsive website development*
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- WordPress custom theme development experience*.
- Provide 3+ examples of live sites you have developed from scratch
- Ability to write and compile LESS or SASS*
- Experience optimizing Page Speed*
- Basic SEO Experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Understanding of and how to implement a solid UX design
- Experience setting up and configuring social plugins and email clients/providers
- Backend Dev Experience: Python, .NET, Ruby on Rails, etc.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Courtney Tinker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT APPLY if you are an agency, recruiter, or unable to work at our office in St. Louis, MO.