Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
Part of Full Time (20-40 Hours), St. Louis, MO
We are seeking a full time office manager or administrative assistant who will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to daily office operations. Ideal candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs, the ability to delegate and multitask in a fast paced environment, and enjoys working in a team.
- Accept and respond to client communications verbally and electronically.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take meeting minutes / notes.
- Create and process contracts, proposals, and invoices.
- Delegate responsibilities among other employees.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Superior organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional administrative position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
- Experience with Quickbooks online (preferred).
- Adobe Acrobat and Sign experience.
- Must enjoy working in a team.
Compensation & Other
- $14.00 – $18.00/hr or greater based on experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid Vacation.
- Medical / Health Benefits (full-time only).
- Vision & Dental Optional (full-time only).
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Kyle ODonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT APPLY if you are an agency, recruiter, or unable to work at our office in St. Louis, MO.