Content Marketing Intern
Part-Time, St. Louis, MO
As a Digital Content Marketing Intern you will begin contributing real client work almost immediately; gaining valuable, direct client social media and internet marketing experience that few other internships will offer. Working as team with a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and writing blog, social media, email, and/or website content for clients in a wide variety of industries, but primarily the dog training and boarding industry.
This is a 10-30 hour per week paid internship. The hours you work are flexible around your schedule and can be completed either remotely or in-office.
- Develop content ideas for multiple blogs, emails, social media, and websites.
- Research, write, edit, and proof content according to content strategy and content calendar.
- Adjust content to speak in the voice of various target audiences.
- Work closely with a Graphic Designer and client to coordinate all projects.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Adhere to copyright and trademark laws.
- Serve as a point-of-contact for clients.
- Maintain client files on a cloud-shared server (Google Drive or Dropbox).
- Junior or Senior in college. Or a recent graduate in Advertising, Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related degree.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the drive to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences.
- Command of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Experience with WordPress CMS and Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest, and other social media sites is helpful, but not required.
Compensation & Other
- $10/hr or greater based on experience.
- Flexible schedule.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Kyle ODonnell at email@example.com.
DO NOT APPLY if you are an agency, recruiter, or unable to work at our office in St. Louis, MO.